Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Back in Business, Baby!

Advocate-Cardcha Offline
Minigame Admin

Back in Business, Baby!
Join! Join! Join! I just finished up a beta of the server. Let's play! games.tyzoid.com

Ok, well I should probably explain who I am first. Tyzoid is busy with real life stuff, so he doesn't have enough time to set up or administer the server. This is where I fit in.

If you have any issues with the server(Or suggestions! I take them.)please contact me, either on the forum, 7car dcha a--t gmail d-ot --c o--m (<- Dang spambots, remove spaces and weirdness), skype "cardcha" or ingame.

This server is in BETA, meaning that there will be some issues. Please report any you find to me. There are a limited amount of minigames at the moment, but I'm adding at least one per day, usually more.

That brings me to another point. As I failed to mention before, this is a Hunger Games and Mini Games server. The current attractions are.
  • Spleef
  • TeamSpleef
  • CTF
  • TeamDeathMatch
  • 2 large Hunger Games arenas

So why don't I add a ton of stuff all at once? Well my building is awful. The current arenas are fine, and fun, but they lack luster. The spawn needs serious renovations as well. If you build us a half decent arena, or spawn, I'll give you donor status.

The only catch is that I haven't though of very good donor rewards yet. If you can think of any please let me know.

Note, you may want to wait until I add more donor rewards until donating, if you plan to do so.

One more thing, this server is slightly unpolished(but still fun)at the moment. I'm putting it out there because I want feedback! Feedback! Can't get enough of it. Send it my way.

Thanks very much for reading!
Edited: 30 Dec 2013 07:54 AM by Advocate-Cardcha
30 Dec 2013 07:52 AM

Messages In This Thread
Back in Business, Baby! - Advocate-Cardcha - 30 Dec 2013 07:52 AM
RE: Back in Business, Baby! - blitzscrank - 31 Dec 2013, 01:35 PM
RE: Back in Business, Baby! - blitzscrank - 01 Jan 2014, 11:25 AM